One of the primary tools developed by JobfitMatters, the executive search firm Central engaged to assist with our search for a new Senior Pastor, is an introductory video. The piece provides a brief history of Central, as well as reflections from a number of members, elders, and staff. Why was a video important? Did you know that in 2015:
- Online video now accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic?1
- 65% of video viewers watch more than 3/4 of a video?2
- 78% of people watch video online every week. 55% of people watch online videos every day.3
- In 2015, experts believe video will take up 57% of consumer internet traffic. That's nearly 4x as much as web browsing and email. By 2017, video is projected to consume 69% of internet traffic, and by 2018, it's projected to rise to 79%.3
- 80% of senior executives watch more online video today than they did a year ago.4
- Simply using the word "video" in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19% and increase click-through rates by 65%.5
We invite you to check out our new video below. We hope you enjoy it!