One of our goals at PEEPs is to provide a healthy environment for both the children and teachers. To accomplish this goal, we need your help. Please adhere to the following:
Please do NOT bring your child to PEEPs if any of the following applies:
- Child has nasal discharge (thick or continual clear discharge, green, or yellow)
- Child has vomited or had diarrhea within the last 48 hours
- Child has been on an antibiotic for less than 48 hours
- Child has a fever (100° F or higher) or has been on fever reducing medicine within the last 48 hours
- Child has an unexplained rash or showing signs of pinkeye or any type of infection
- Child is lethargic, not interested in eating or drinking, or any other changes in behavior that is not typical
You know your child best, so if you suspect your child might be coming down with an illness, please keep him/her home. If your child is brought to PEEPs and shows signs of illness, he/she will be brought to the director's office and you will be called. Please have a plan in place to have your child picked up within 20 minutes of receiving the call. If your child has a chronic cough or runny nose related to an allergy, a doctor's note will need to be on file for your child to attend PEEPs.
Thank you for adhering to the policy and helping us to keep everyone healthy!
MO State Child Examination Form