One of our goals at PEEPs is to provide a healthy environment for both the children and teachers. To accomplish this goal, we need your help. Please adhere to the following:
Please do NOT bring your child to PEEPs if any of the following applies:
- Child has nasal discharge (thick or continual clear discharge, green, or yellow)
- Child has vomited or had diarrhea within the last 48 hours
- Child has been on an antibiotic for less than 24 hours
- Child has a fever or has been on fever reducing medicine within the last 24 hours
- Child has an unexplained rash or showing signs of pinkeye or any type of infection
You know your child best, so if you suspect your child might be coming down with an illness, please keep him/her home. If your child is brought to PEEPs and shows signs of illness, we will call to have you come pick up your child. We ask that you have someone always available to pick up a sick child within 20 minutes of receiving the call.
Thank you for adhering to the policy and helping us to keep everyone healthy!
MO State Child Examination Form