What to Expect
Central Presbyterian is uniquely located at the heart of St. Louis City and County. In an effort to live out the Great Commission and spread the gospel, we partner with a variety of local ministries who are doing important work in the region. We would love to help you find opportunities to serve that match with your time, talents, and interests.
- Harvest (ministry to local refugee children and families)
- CarePortal (support of foster children and families)
- Friends of Adams (supports Adams Elementary School)
- Sunshine Ministries (providing services to the poor and needy of St. Louis
- Life Team (sponsors a variety of life-affirming events each year)
- ThriVe (serves those who have been touched by abortion, and provides free health services for women facing an unplanned pregnancy)