One of our goals at PEEPs is to provide a healthy environment for both the children and teachers. To accomplish this goal, we need your help. Please adhere to the following:
Please do NOT bring your child to PEEPs if any of the following applies:
- Child has nasal discharge (thick or continual clear discharge, green, or yellow)
- Child has vomited or had diarrhea within the last 24 hours
- Child has a cough
- Child has been on an antibiotic for less than 24 hours
- Child has a fever (100° F or higher) or has been on fever reducing medicine within the last 24 hours
- Child has an unexplained rash or showing signs of pinkeye or any type of infection
- Guardian suspects child is coming down with an illness
- Child has been exposed to COVID-19 and/or contracted COVID-19 and has not completed quarantine and/or isolation guidelines set in place by the St. Louis County Department of Health
You know your child best, so if you suspect your child might be coming down with an illness, please keep him/her home. If your child is brought to PEEPs and shows signs of illness, he/she will be brought to the director's office and you will be called. Please have a plan in place to have your child picked up within 20 minutes of receiving the call. If your child has a chronic cough or runny nose related to an allergy, a doctor's note will need to be on file for your child to attend PEEPs.
Thank you for adhering to the policy and helping us to keep everyone healthy!